Thursday, September 14, 2017

Today's A Busy Day Here

September 14, 2017

Good afternoon.  I decided that I would do my grocery shopping this morning instead of waiting till later because we may be getting some rain.  By the time I did my shopping and got it all put away, the morning had somehow turned to afternoon. 

Of course, in between putting things away, I brought in the mail and sorted it, fed Pogo, and chatted on the phone for a little bit.  I also put a couple of gifts away (that I picked up) in the Holiday tote.  While I was shopping, I found a color yarn that I need for one of my little dollie dresses.  Now I can finish making the last couple dresses. 

Today's post will be a bit short because I have lots of things that need to be done today around here.  I want to put in another load of laundry too.  Pogo has been running back and forth from the door to me and back to the door.  That usually means that he wants to go outside for a bit.  I've learned to heed this particular message from him. 

I do have one thing to share today.  Yesterday, a book that I had ordered came in the mail.  This one tells all the different ways to use and benefit from vinegar.  So far, I've read a couple of the chapters, and it is really interesting.  If anyone is interested, I'm posting the advertisement for the book and the order form.  If you click on them, they will appear larger so that you can read them easier.



You can also Google the book and order it online.  That's how I ordered my copy.  It's the quickest way to receive the book.

Now I'm off to take my handsome little guy outside for a bit before I start on my chores.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Catching up on your blog Miss Edna. Very interested in the book. I had taken my cast iron skillet out of the oven and Nathan accidentally grabbed it and burned his hand and fingers. I use the apple cider vinegar for his fingers and his hand and guess what it helped a lot so thank you for this information.
My son Matthew is here and we are going to get a bite to eat so I will talk to you soon hugs to you and Poco from me and Cisco hey can you hear me. XOXO