Friday, September 15, 2017

Another Busy Morning

September 15, 2017

Good morning.  Today is a bit cloudy and warm with a bit of a breeze.  It's not raining yet, so it is quite nice.  I won't be much of a chatty Cathy today because I have to get ready soon to leave.  Deanne and I have an appointment this morning at the shooting range.  The instructor texted me last night to say that the new ear phones that we had ordered have come in.  Up to now, we've been using his earphones.

This will be a nice break from my crocheting.  I seem to be making a lot of mistakes lately and have been ripping lots of rows out.  I guess this is a sign that I need a short break.  I think tomorrow I'll take all my dollies out to the porch and apply all the embellishments to them.  After a short photo session, I'll pack them all away. 

Yesterday, while Pogo and I were out in the yard, I noticed quite a few bees busy at work on some of my plants.  I took a few photos, and I have a question that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with. 




My question is:  Does anyone know what this plant in the last photo is?  I have tons of it.  It is quite pretty and the bees love it.  I have looked it up on Google, but there are a lot of plants there that look like this so I'm still not sure what it is.

In the wee hours of the morning, around 3:50 a.m., Pogo decided that he was finally hungry enough to eat his supper.  I finally got up and got it for him.  He quickly gobbled it up and was looking for more food so I gave him a plate of canned chicken.  When he finished eating that, he climbed back up on his little sofa and went to sleep.  I guess he has me trained pretty good, huh?

Enough of my babble.  It's time for me to start getting dressed and ready to leave.  So, till Sunday, Y'all be safe and have a fantabulous weekend. 

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: