Sunday, April 23, 2017

There's Beauty In Raindrops

April 23, 2017

Good morning.  The sun is shining and temps are already in the low 50's.  They should reach the low to mid 60's later this afternoon.  During the night, temps dropped to around 37F degrees, so of course I brought all my plants indoors.  They are back outside now, enjoying the fresh air. 

The other day, when it stopped raining, I took a few photos of my pansies, all covered with raindrops.  I love photos of raindrops.






The last couple of days I've been working on the blue afghan.  Sad to say, last night I realized that I now have to take out all the rows that I just put on it.  I've been doing the wrong stitch!!  Oy vey!!!

This morning I've been watching videos (on TV) of the wild fires that are burning in Florida.  They seem to be all through the state from top to bottom. Gosh, I hope it rains there soon to help put out all the fires.  So many homes have already been lost, and I imagine a lot of wildlife too. 

Yesterday afternoon, I started my car and let it run for a few minutes.  I'll do it again in a little while.  I've had my car for almost four years, so I'm thinking that the battery is just getting old and tired, and needs to be replaced.  The first chance I get to drive my car, I'll go shopping for a new battery.

Now I think I'll wash a few dishes and find some other mischief to get into.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

You make rain seem like a good thing, and most days I enjoy it. But, I'm really hoping for a nice dry day tomorrow when they deliver the trailer.

Unknown said...

Hi Edna,
Oh I love the raindrops. They are so refreshing on the flowers. And what gorgeous flowers they are. I have been woken up 4 times during the night so I cannot stay awake any longer so I will be in touch soon... Give my love to Pogo.... and Hugs to you my dear friend.

Love, Cisco and Beth

smiekeltje said...

The raindrops look wonderful and they are needed too, only not too much LOL.
Pity of your work on the afghan, having to rip all out again.
Oh well, on the other hand, you keep busy with it hahaha.
Glad you already have some nicer temperatures overthere.
Take care,
Hug
Kyra