Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What's Happening In Blogger Land?

March 29, 2017

Good morning.  It's only 7:30 a.m. and I've been up for a few hours, but I have accomplished a few things.  I washed the dishes that I had left in the kitchen sink.  Then I made scrambled eggs for Pogo and me.  He turned his nose up at them.  Oh well. 

These past couple of days, my little guy has not been eating anything except for his turkey treat.  He's been mopey and sleeping a lot.  Needless to say, I've been quite worried about him.  Here are two photos of what  he has been looking like.  Now honestly, wouldn't this make you nervous.



Well, finally around midnight last night, Pogo finally got a little hungry and had a small plate of doggie food.  Yeahhhhhhh!!!   I've taken away the scrambled eggs that he does not want and replaced them with a plate of doggie food.  And yes, he is eating it!!  I hope this means that my little guy will be feeling better now.

I've been having a craving lately for Chinese food, so last night I ordered some for my supper.  I have to say that it tasted super!  Today I can have the left overs for lunch.  Or supper.  No matter.  It will taste great at either meal. 

On a happy note, I talked on the phone last evening with my friend Beth.  It was so good to hear that she is feeling much better now.  She's not out of the woods, but she is on a healing path.  This is good news.

I do have one puzzling question about something that I've been noticing lately.  My blogger friends aren't blogging very much these days.  Gosh, I'm hoping that they are all right and that this is just a tiny rest from the blogs.  I do miss them.   Come back soon folks.  I so look forward to coming by to visit you. 

Now I think I'm going to go back to bed for a little while and maybe catch a few winks.  Here's hoping today is the beginning of a great day.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B..

5 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Good morning, I have been absent and trying to catch up with everyone here. You are on my heart and Pogo too. I hope he is feeling better, I think we all go through those "blah" days and he is a picky lil fellow with his food. Glad you enjoyed some yummy food goodness.
I had Chinese food last night too. I ordered too much as the hubby doesn't like it and will have more today and possibly at dinner too. He had fried chicken from Wishbone where Rebekah and her beau had dinner. They have mashed taters with the chicken gravy and he loves that stuff! She bought him a huge order so he took leftovers to work. He loves dousing that chicken with hot sauce. I had lemon chicken and veggie fried rice. I ate a cup of Wonton Soup and one of my three egg rolls. The hot mustard was too hot so I will reheat those leftover eggrolls with Ranch dressing for dipping. We have had a lot of rain so it has been cold. Tomorrow I hear the sun may make an appearance again. I am lazy in this weather so drinking lots of hot teas and reading and blogging. Babysitting Jeremy's three dogs nd he returns from a business California trip last night so hopefully he will swing by this morning to get these critters. They miss him especially the lil old man and Smokey. He prefers sleeping in his luxury bed at J's house. I am going to catch up with you here today. I ordered some new scrapbooking supplies so I am going to try to get back into the swing of things. Nick graduates in May from college so I need a few pages for him.
I hope you and Pogo have a great day! Enjoy the week! HUGS

Unknown said...

Hi Edna,
Great news that Pogo is eating a little bit. I was concerned about the little guy. Nathan has a friend that broke his arm in a car accident a few days ago and he spent the night last night and Cisco deserted me! He slept in the living room and hung out with the Big Boys last night. I was quiet lonely for all of 10 minutes until I fell asleep lol.

I am thinking that since Miss Spring is knocking on some doors and Day Light Saving time has more people out being more active and not cooped up in the house as much. Notice I said for some people. I know that your still having the blah winter days and cold. Just a thought as to why Blogging Land is so slow right now. I know for me, I have just been too sick to blog and I am sure no one wants to know all the details of that! But I will try and get over and Blog today. I started out well then got sick, so I need to get back to it.

It was good to talk to you last night. I said a prayer for you and Pogo. I could hear the tiredness in your voice and the worry of our boy and his not eating. On the bright side, that Chinese food did sound delicious.

Take care my friend and I will call you some time tomorrow or the next day. You call when you want to. I am home doing nothing much at all. Hugs and Kisses to Pogo and to you. Feel better soon! Hugs, Cisco and Beth

Kathy said...

I have noticed the lack of blogging lately also. I haven't been on as much myself either. I'm just so busy and I am hoping that this is the reason with my friends also. Perhaps once Easter is over things will get back to normal.

I sure hope Pogo is feeling better. It's always sad when our little fur babies get sick and they can't tell us what is wrong.

Have a good day, Edna!

Nani said...

I'm her, Edna! Right now i read more than i blog or comment. The new post explains that. My biggest challtnge is that I've been in a bit of a shut-in funk an haven't had a lot o big about/ I'm working on that. :)

I hope Pogo is feeling 100% soon! Maybe the dog food has the extra vitamins his tummy needs to e ready for the people food he loves.

Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

Good news about your doctor's visit. Now that you seem to understand eachother a lot better, that surely will help in future. Good all your meds are updated and also good news the doctor will try his best about the oxygen.
Oh, can understand you worried about Pogo. But our pets sometimes suddenly have those moments they don;t eat, or very little, and we cannot find a reason for it. Good to hear Pogo at last had some doggie food. Well, if that is what he eats at the moment, well, give him some more.
What Che=inese food did you have? I like Chinese food too, although it seems to come in periods. And then I am suddenly all over Italian, and other times more general, it changes OL.
Today we have a good day with nice temperature, I think around 19-20C, not too much sun which is a pity, but still okay.
Tomorrow perhaps kind of the same and then temperature will drop again. Oh, we will just have to cherish the real good days.
It helps getting some energy back for sure.
Yes, more people have some trouble with blogging regularly(like i do). No idea why exacly, and in some time all will get back to more normal.
Don;t overdo things now, dedar, take enough rest, let your body have the time to "reset"again!
Hugs and give Pogo a cuddle from me.
Kyra