Tuesday, August 16, 2016

My Little Guy Is A Very Happy Camper

August 16, 2016

Good morning.  Sorry for being among the missing yesterday, but by the time I could get to my laptop, it was too late for posting.  I'm using most of my time to just enjoy my daughter's company.  Audrey's flight arrived only an hour later than it was originally scheduled, and she took the shuttle bus to Braintree where Pogo and I were waiting to pick her up.

Was Pogo happy to see Aunty?  Oh yes, he sure was!!  Here are a few photos I took of him basking in the warmth of Auntie's lap in the car on the ride home from Braintree.  He is just loving this extra attention.




While Audrey is here, I will try to remember to take some photos.  Like lots of folks, I get so involved with enjoying the company, that I forget to take photos.  I shall have to work on this.

The temperatures here are just wicked hot.  Last night though, it cooled down to around 69F, so the sleeping was comfortable if the windows were all open.  Needless to say, we slept really good.  As much as I don't like to wish the months away, the Autumn temps are going to be a blessing. 

Yesterday, Pogo, Audrey and I went carousing a few of the craft stores.  No, I did not buy any more yarn, but I did find another gift to put away in my Christmas tote.  I think this week I have to make an inventory sheet of the contents of the giftee tote and the giftee drawer. 

Well, that's my news for today.  It's time to put our heads together to figure out what sort of mischief we can get into today.  Temps are supposed to only get up into the 80's today so maybe we'll be able to get out and about.

Now it's time to think about what's for lunch.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

LV said...

Enjoy your special daughter time. Your Pogo is the cutest ever. One spoiled pup.

Debby said...

Have fun. Pogo does look happy. Hugs

smiekeltje said...

You should enjoy Audrey's company as most as you can,and then posting on your blog isn;t that important.
Oh my, little Pogo is really having a good time.!
May be the temperatures should get a bit lower, but don;t wish too much Autumn already here It will arrive sooner than we think, and it might be that we wish that Summer still was there LOL.
It looks to be a lovely day today here, so I quickly will make a short post and figure out what to do today.
Have a wonderful day, greets to Audrey,
Hug
Kyra