Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Birthday Deanne

July 1, 2016

Good morning.  Wow, so far this has been quite a hectic morning.  So much is happening that my brain is threatening to leave me and go on vacation without me.  The contractors are here working on building my new porch.  I've been busy working with family and friends to see what we can do to help our young friend that I spoke about yesterday.  

Pogo has an appointment at his beauty salon in a little while, and I have a couple errands that need to be done.  Later this afternoon, I have to go to the Post Office, and then Joe and I will go do our grocery shopping.  Phew!!!

Have you noticed that it is already a new month?   June slipped in and then right out all too quickly.  Here is the July page of my calendar.

 
Tomorrow is my daughter Deanne's birthday.  Happy Birthday Deanne.  I hope your special day is filled with sunshine, love and happiness.  I love you. 
 
Pogo and I have to leave soon, so let me post a few more photos from my garden.  Later I'll take some photos of the work that is going on outside. 
 



 
Now I really must be going.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a spectacular weekend 
 
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Annesphamily said...

Happy birthday to Deanne! My daughter Hannah turns 25 tomorrow. She is our born at home baby, not by our choice, by sheer innocent after the punk "resident" doctor told me to stay home because I couldn't advance labor that quickly! Well, after 4 (one loss) other kiddos I begged to differ but he made me so angry! I had her at home! Voila and the cute firemen came after the fact to help my hubby cut the cord! Love the calendar photo! I treasure mine. I love those photos you took. Happy 4th of July my friend. Hugs, Anne