Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pretty New Plants

June 28, 2016

Good morning.  Tis another beautiful morning here in New England.  The sun goes in and out behind the clouds, and there's a lovely breeze causing my flag to dance rather gracefully.  What a beautiful sight.

Yesterday, Joe did not go to work, and Pogo had a nice turkey treat surprise mid morning.  However, this morning, my little guy has already spent a couple hours sitting in the dark near the laundry room door hoping for a glimpse of Joe.  Sorry Pogo.  Joe went to work this morning, so you'll have to wait till this afternoon for your turkey treat. 

Yesterday I took some photos of the new plants, and I wrote the names down so I'd remember them.

Guara

Veronica & Delphinium

Sacina, Purple Passion and Rex Begonia  (house plants in the Fall)

Calibrachoa - Pink and Yellow

Coreopsis

Now I'll be looking for a pretty plant table for the new porch, and a shepherd's hook to attach to a corner post on the new porch.  That's where I think I'll hang the new Calibrachoa plants.  I think I'd like to pick up a couple rocking chairs and a small table too.  Oh boy, this is getting to be fun now. 

Yesterday I did not get out to the cable store, so Pogo and I will have to do that either today or tomorrow.  For now, I'm learning how to watch TV with a partially working remote.  It's not so bad once you get the hang of it. 

Well, that's about all my news for this morning.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Oh, how many pretty plants you dug up!!! Some of them perhaps a bit difficult to hold for more than one season, but one can always try and nature gives us sometimes ice surprises.
I love delphinium, but I tried once or twice in our garden, but they didn;t do well at all. Coreopsis is very nice, you have them in different colors, almost always do well, come back next year, if they are at ease.
Smasing idea to loook around for one or two rocking chairs for the porch. May be you could find those on a flea market, or charity shop(then they wouldn;t be so expensive and you would have "real"ones.
Isn;t it nice to be able to think about decorating your porch to let it be a happy and comfy place to spend some time?
Have a wonderful day.
Hug
Kyra