Thursday, July 30, 2015

Catalogues Have The Neatest Stuff!!

July 30, 2015

Good morning.  This has to be a very short post because I want to take my car in to get a new safety sticker.  The one that I have now runs out tomorrow night.  It's really too hot to be out running around but this is something I cannot put off any longer.

I guess the heat is finally getting to Pogo.   Late last evening, just before midnight, he got a case of the squirties.   Earlier, I thought he might not be feeling so good, so I put his large blankets on the floor.  Thank goodness for that!   The blankets can be washed.  It takes a lot of my breath to clean the carpet.

This morning he is in the pantry, barking at whoever is out in the main house.  So as you can see, he is feeling much better now.    Later when we get back home, I have a bit of laundry to do. 

I got a nice surprise in my email the other day.  My friend Beth is now a CT member, and made a scrap page for me with one of her new kits.  This layout features my beloved Tootsie.   Beth, thank you.  This is lovely.  My Tootsie was such a special little dog, and will live in my heart forever.


I also want to share a wonderfully funny tee shirt that I found in one of my catalogues.   When I get a new catalog, the first thing I do is look for the tee shirts.  It's better than reading the Sunday funnies in the newspaper.   My daughter Audrey loves chickens, and I thought this shirt would be so appropriate for her.  haha.


Okay, that's enough of my blabbering.  I really must get dressed and go get my new sticker.  I'll try to have a new freebie for you tomorrow.  So, till then, Y'all stay cool and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: