Sunday, April 19, 2015

It's Another Pretty Spring Day

April 19, 2015

Good morning.  It looks really pretty outside my door.  The sun is shining, and it is a bit on the cool side.  Only 49F degrees, but working towards 57 degrees.  Tomorrow will also be in the 50's but with rain.  Hopefully, the warm temps will be back after that.  I have to tell you that yesterday was simply awesome!!!  Sunny and warm with a little breeze.  I could definitely handle that year round.  (just dreaming out loud)

Joe will be putting all the potted plants outdoors on my doorstep in a little while.  We put them out every day, and bring them in after supper.  Some nights are still a bit too cool to be leaving them outside all night.  Pretty soon though!

Yesterday was one of my worst days for feeling yucky.  I missed out on going to see Jazzy in "Shrek The Musical."  Hopefully, I will be back up and running in time to see her perform in the High School Drama production.   Tomorrow I will call my doctor to see if there is something I can take to get better quicker.

When some of the dwarfs went shopping yesterday, they picked up a few things for me too.  Friends and family call to check on me and to see if I need anything.  God blesses me.  I am indeed a very lucky lady.

Today I have a few photos from my last visit to the park.   I had mentioned before that I hadn't seen any swans, but I did see them on my last visit. 


This next picture shows a couple of birch trees that I think are just beautiful.  (I must because I have taken tons of photos of them)


Another photo that I thought was rather interesting is this next shot of a group of pigeons resting in a nearby tree.  There is so much beauty surrounding us.  We just have to stop for a moment and look around.


Well, I've been up for a while now so I think I'll climb back into my lounge chair and crochet a bit while I watch the Weather Channel.   So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a beautiful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Spring does seem to be coming - it's windy here and today it's raining. Hopefully this will make for lots of May flowers.

Kathy said...

Lovely pictures, Edna. I especially like the picture of the birch trees. So pretty!

smiekeltje said...

One thing is good anyway. The weather seems to give us some nice days, which should make us feel already better in the head.
Now you only have to tackle the physical stuff LOL.
Hopefully your doctor will give you something to beat that bug/virus and you will be able real soon to enjoy the nicer weather.
It's comforting to know you have people who look after you, makes me feel lighter LOL.
Take good care of yourself though!
Have an as much possible nice day!
Hugs
Kyra