Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Email Is Getting All Jammed Up

March 5, 2015

Good morning.  I've been up a couple of hours now, trying to fix the problem I've been having with my email program.  For some reason, it got all jammed up yesterday and stopped working.  I'm not very tekky inclined, so I mostly got myself agitated while the laptop enjoyed it's state of rebellion.

All good things must come to an end though, and this morning I somehow managed to get it back up and running.  I was relieved to finally be able to go through all those backed up emails.  I had visions of going home and trying to work my way through several thousand of them.  Groan, groan.

Last night I picked up my crochet hook and got started with that gorgeous new yarn.  Oh my, it is soooo pretty!   When this afghan is finished, I may have to think of something else to make with this color. 

We spent the whole day just lazing about and playing games on our tablets.  Audrey is getting hooked on Farm Heroes and has now surpassed me.  I'm only up to level 23.  As for Joe, he has been working on getting a great tan. 

Today's photos are of a duck and an Ibis.  While trying to get photos of the duck, the person in the car behind me was getting antsy and blowing his car's horn at me.  Some folks have no interest in capturing nature's beauty with a camera.  While trying to get out of the way, I ran over the curb.  Oh well.  The curb shouldn't have been sticking out so far anyway. 




I also have a cute photo of Pogo.  Gosh, I think I could fill up a whole carton with scrapbooks full of photos of my handsome little fellow.   This photo was taken with my cell phone.  I'm getting the hang of taking photos with it.


Today I think we'll go looking for the state park that's not too far from here.   Hopefully there will be some different birds there to photograph.  We also want to stop by Old Town so that the girls can go shopping in the rock shop. 

Well that's about all the news for this morning.  So till tomorrow, Y'all be warm and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Nani said...

You’re an official accidental techie now with working email. Most of the time when I fix something on my computer It’s trial and error and I get lucky and open a folder that I can never remember where I found if the same thing happens again!

That aqua yarn from yesterday is SO pretty! You’re getting some great waterfowl shots. It’s sounds like a great and relaxing trip for all of you so far. Pogo looks very relaxed too!!

Keep having a great time!
Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

Oh, you are sounding like me, when I have a computer problem LOL!
First I am rather relaxed, trying to fix it, when I don;t succeed too quickly, I get frustrated and such.
And if I managed to fix it, when it happens next time, I forgot all about how I did it.
And it is sooooo great, when at some times it fixes itself hahahahaha.
Fantastic that you all had a wonderful lazy day.
That close up of the ibis is beautiful.
But most beautiful, what else is new in the world, is POGO.
Have a great time in the park and later shopping a bit.
Hugs
Kyra

Annesphamily said...

I love your photos! The ibis looks like it was hanging out with you! Beautiful shots. You are having great fun!