Friday, September 5, 2014

Playing With My Phone's Camera

September 5, 2014

Good afternoon.  It's a bit late in the day to be posting, but I had an early morning appointment at the nail salon.  From there, Pogo and I went to the bank to make a deposit, then we headed back home.  Once settled, I've been catching up on some blog reading and email.

While we were at the salon this morning, one of the customers took a photo of Pogo, and sent me a copy.  I tell you, everywhere we go, folks just love my little guy.


I took a photo of Pogo a couple of nights ago, using my phone and the camera flash on the phone.  The lights were all out  (except for the TV)  as I was trying out the night shots on my phone's camera.  This is my Pogo sleeping in his little doggie bed.  He makes the bed look big, but it is really a small doggie bed.


I also thought I would share a new product that I found in one of my catalogues.  It's a solar charger for cell phones and tablets.  I thought this was a great idea, especially when you are not close by a power outlet.  Just pop it on the window, and you're good to go!


A trip to the post office and the supermarket later this afternoon will round out the rest of today's excitement.  Later this evening I'll get out my book and try to learn one or two new things on my phone and my tablet. 

I have spent my whole life being constantly busy, always going somewhere or doing something.  This retirement thing is sometimes unsettling.  I never thought that a trip to the post office could be a day's excitement.  However, I've slowed down so much that this tiny trip really is a fun thing.  Lord help me!  haha.

Well that's about it for today.  I need to see what's for lunch and feed my little man.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

You are now in full retirement mode - now you understand my excitement at going to Walmart!
The camera on your new phone takes nice photos. My friend who is doing the European travel right now is only using her Canon G15 point and shoot as she didn't have room for her other big cameras, lenses and tripods. I'd like to get something smaller for ease of use as well, but the phone seems to be doing okay with that.

Debby said...

Are you officially retired. I know how you feel. I am getting used to not doing as much. Pogo is just adorable. Looks like a little child. Like the idea of the solar charger. Enjoy your free time.

smiekeltje said...

Yes, it needs a complete change of planning a day. but you will get used to it.
And yes, now other things are "exciting"like a little trip to the nailstudio or a parc LOL.
Pogo adorabele as ever.
And see, you are getting the trick to make photos on your new phone and you will learn soon enough all the other possibilities.
Have a wonderful day
Hug
Kyra