Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Learning Can Be So Much Fun

March 4, 2014

Good morning.  It's toasty beautiful this morning, and will be in th 80's today.  Woo Hoo!!  I can hardly stand myself!!  What a pleasure to be able to take my coffee out to the porch and sit there and drink it while I watch the squirrels play. 

We all brought our cameras (all Canon DSLR's of course)  and laptops with us, so you know we are having us some fun.  There is so much we can learn from each other, and the sharing is really nice.  Here are a couple photos of the girls learning how to navigate the Dell laptop.



Sunday night, we noticed how unusual the moon was, but did not have our cameras with us to get any photos.  So last night, we were waiting for it.  I took this photo from outside our porch.  Note the two little red dots below the moon a little to the right.  That was a plane going by. 


 In the morning, the girls go walking and shooting photos.  After breakfast, (Audrey cooked for us) we headed out to the flea markets.   Normally I walk around for hours but my legs don't behave any more and I end up sitting wherever I can find a bench.  But that's okay, I can still enjoy what's going on around me. 

Right now, the girls are cooking breakfast and calling me to shut down this laptop and come eat my food.  So, on that note, I will take my leave.  Till tomorrow, Y'all be warm and have a fabulous day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Oh, your temperature over there sounds gorgeaous!
I can imagine what a fun you are having when at home, with the laptops and outgoing around with the cameras and great to be at fleamarkets!
and you are right to sit down wvery now and then, because your legs won't do what you want too. But why not? You're on vacation, time is yours!
Isn't that a wonderful thought?
Must be a lovely experience to be able to take your coffee out and drink it sitting at the porch!
And Pogo is having the time of life too, with all that attention LOL!
Go on having fun, greets to the girls,
and stay safe.
Hugs
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

Isn't it nice to have those young people to teach about the computers? We were sharing info with a couple of our friends that stopped by and they asked where we learned all this stuff....we replied our kids and grandkids taught us.