Monday, January 27, 2014

Some Wonderful Goodies In My Mailbox

January 27, 2014

Good morning.  Have you noticed that we are almost out of January?  Oh my, that is so good.  I think.  It means we are that much closer to Spring.  Today we are having a fairly warm day, 49 F degrees, but tomorrow's high will be around 19F degrees.  Thirty degrees is a big jump in temps for one day.  But it has been this way through most of the winter.  Maybe that's why the cold and flu strains are so bad.

I am so looking forward to when I can take Pogo and my camera and get out to take some photos.  I'm not used to being cooped up for so long, and I need to build up my photo archives with newer photos.  I use my archives to pull from when I can't get out. 

I do have some special treats to share that my friend Kyra has made for me.  She has a fabulous talent for making beautiful scrap pages.  This first scrap page was made with Kyra's kit "Looking Back".



This next scrap page is going to absolutely delight Joe, so I will have to print it out for him.  This one was made with Kyra's "Cold But Cosy" kit.



Folks, give yourselves a treat, grab your cup of coffee and visit Kyra's blog and check out all these gorgeous kits.  Each kit is accompanied by a set of add-ons that are made by her friend Arlene.  These ladies are just awesone!  While you're there, do take a moment to say hello.  And if you love Yorkies, do check out Kyra's kit "Sweet Winter".  There's a darling little Yorkie in this kit.


Well, that's all for now.  It's time to take Pogo into the bathroom and give him a bath.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be warm, and have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Oh my, a bath ... Poor Pogo. Izzi heard me say that and stealthily slipped away. I agree it is hard to be cooped up for long periods, but after my busy weekend, I am looking forward to a few days of stuck inside. It is in the subzero's again here and I intend to stay in as much as possible. Izzi wants to go out and when we do she runs as fast as she can. I thought she waa running becasue she wanted to go potty and get back in, but now I think she is running to burn off some of the pent up energy she has from being in so much. We dress for the cold and I am even putting vasoline on my face and her nose, but my face is still burning when I get in. The last thing any of us need is frost bite. I am really tired today and find that my brain really resents needing to be used so I am going to keep this short for now. You have yourself a nice warm day and snuggle up that wet little Pogo so he doen't catch cold.

Andrea @ From the Sol

Nani said...

What nice email surprises! Kyrs is a sweetheart. :)

I’ve been doing some serious scrapping since I got back from my doctor’s visit this morning. Steroids #2 and such a cold day to be out! 12 degrees when we left, but that was our high today! We’re at 0 right now moving towards a low of MINUS 14! The high tomorrow will be 2! I hate talking about the weather all the time, but people always talk about horror movies and such, right?

You and Pogo snuggle up and keep warm!
Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

Thanks for promoting my blog LOL!
Glad you liked the layouts.
Oh my, will Pogo be happy when you give him a bath???
We have everywhere a yoyo effect weather. It's very annoying.
Just let's keep up hope that in not too long Spring will come and we can go out again, just for fun!
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Kyra