Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tis The Season For Colds And Flu

October 17, 2013

Good morning.  Cough, cough, blow, blow, yuk!  I hate colds, and they are not very nice to me.  Hopefully the doctor will have a magic potion to get rid of this.  I'm not crazy about sleeping sitting upright in a chair.

Well, yesterday's ride turned into an hour each way with mostly highway driving.  Thank goodness I gave myself enough time.  I got to my appointment with not a minute to spare.  I must say though, the scenery along the way was simply gorgeous.  The colors along the highway are bright and beautiful.  All reds, oranges, yellows, browns and greens mixed.  Fabulous eye candy!

Unfortunately, I was not in a position to stop and take photos.  Maybe later today or tomorrow I can get some new ones.  For today, I dug into my archives for a few favorites to share with you. 



I also have another photo of one of the Mrs' beautiful bouquets.  She's a very lucky lady to have all these beautiful flowers around.


Today I have a couple of appointments, and hopefully later I'll get to check out a new store (new to me) and do a bit of holiday shopping there.  We'll see.  But now, I really must get dressed so I won't be late for my doctor appointment.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I hope you get over this cold quickly, they are certainly no fun.

smiekeltje said...

Hope your cold gets away very quickly.
Today it started a bit misty. But for the next coople of days temsp will rise again.
It's always nice to visit a new store and see what they have.
May be you will be lucky and find some great things for Christmas.
Have a nice day!
Hug
Kyra