Monday, October 28, 2013

It's M.O.M. Time Again

October 28, 2013

Good morning.  It's only 6 a.m. so it's still quite dark outside.  Today is going to be a busy day what with both the contractors working on the house and the window installers here.  There's more of the same tomorrow, and after that, things should quiet down for a while.

Well, last night I did it again.  I went online and did another batch of holiday shopping.  Of course, some of it was for me or the house.  Shopping online is  getting to be so much quicker than physically walking the malls.  Just about everything that I've ordered in last two days has already been processed and shipped.  Pretty soon I shall have a ton of boxes on my doorstep.

My project for today is to complete my contribution to the World Wide Christmas Blog Train and get it uploaded.  Every year this is a huge train full of fabulous freebies, and it is fun being a part of it.  As soon as it is time for it to start, I will put up a link for you.

Today is also Mandarin Orange Monday.  So here is a sparkle of orange color still growing in my garden.  These wonderful little tomatoes will keep on producing fruit until they are buried under several feet of snow.  One year, I had to actually cut the plants down to give them a rest.  (In late November)



I also have another photo that contains orange to share with you.  Our Robins are still quite busy running here and there digging up food. 


I'm still playing pitch and throw as I go through things that were stuffed into the computer room to get them out of the way for the spraying and carpet cleaning.  Hopefully, when I finish going through everything, things will look a bit sparser around here.  Well, at least that's my plan.

That's about all the news for this morning.  Now it's time to make a cup of coffee, and rustle up some breakfast.  Pogo has checked several times to see if his food was ready yet.  My little guy wakes up every morning with a super appetite.  This is the best time of day to get him to eat doggie food.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

7 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I'm running out MOM photos - I need to get crackalacking here and shoot some more!

HansHB said...

Great MOM post, happy MOM to you!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Afternoon! Been trying to catch up, took me a while to read all I have missed....been busy with out of town guests and not on the computer...LOL! Looks like you have been very busy too. I need to do some more of that pitching that you are doing...LMBO! I am hoping to have everything out of my home office that belongs to my boss by this weekend....she has finally decided to close completely the end of this month...only a few days left now. I think I have it all prepared, packed and labelled to take to storage so she can find things later if she needs to! Have a fabulous week and go SOX! Chat more later! Hugs, Mat

Nani said...

Oh Edna, I want a magical tomato plant like yours! Yum! I need to get working on my contribution to the Christmas blog train too. The end of the year always moved so fast.

It’s a good World Series so far, two great teams. In the last two nights have been firsts for the World Series in the way the games ended. I like last night’s ending better. Hope to see another Red Sox win tonight. :}

Hugs, Nani

Pradeepa said...

Those sweet little tomatoes look yum!

smiekeltje said...

Your tomatoes look so good! It's amazing how long they give yummie tomatoes.
We will have a rather hectic day I think.
This morning a plmber will come ( a proper one!) to see where he can locate the leak of the neighbours upstairs. He was there already yesterday, had an idea where it might be, but has to break a bit in our ceiling in the WC to see if he can see the place of the leak. All will be restored of course, but when he cannot find, or reach the leak from here, he has to go upstairs and they won't be too happy with it! It might well be, that they have to remove the tiles from the bathroom floor, or may be even the shower tray, to be able to fix the thing.
I hope this will be over with very soon now, only the nieghbours will not be too happy, I think it will costs them a few bucks!
So hoorray, mess in the toilet room today if not more LOL!
We will survive(let's hoep so anyway).
You have a lovely day,
Hug
Kyra

lorik said...

I hope to start a little veggie garden soon too.... I think I will begin with tomatoes too! They make a great subject for photography too! Well done. And good luck with the pitching and throwing... I tend to end up with a tiny pile for throw out (op shop) and just moving the rest to another place :(
Thanks for sharing on MoM #65:)