Friday, September 13, 2013

Where Oh Where Has My Little Mind Gone?

September 13, 2013

Good morning.  Pogo and I are here at work.  It has been raining off and on throughout the night and into the morning.  Nothing very heavy so far, although I noticed a few tree branches down on some of the roads on the way to work.

This will have to be a rather short post.  Mrs is up and enjoying her breakfast, so I'll have to be getting busy here shortly.  I do want to post a really beautiful scrap page that Kyra made for me a few days back.  I've been waiting until she offers the kit that she used on her blog.  It's a really gorgeous kit with stunning sunset colors.  Be sure to visit her blog to see this fabulous freebie "Tramonto".


I also have a cute photo of a few of the cute ducks from our local park.  The two white ducks always travel with a pair of mallards.  (The boy mallard is somewhere close by)


I hope today turns out better than it started off.  This morning in my rush to get off to work on time, I forgot my cell phone, and had to turn around and head back home to get it.  I still managed to get to work on time.  So far, so good. 

However, when I went to unpack my work bag,  (at work)  I realized that I had left my lunch (and Pogo's) at home in the refrigerator.  The good part is that I did manage to put Pogo's breakfast and water bowl, along with a bag of crackers for me into my work bag.  And, there was already a small can of fruit in my bag.  So, I guess today I will feast on fruit and crackers. 

Now I'm off to tend to the Mrs.  Till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Nani said...

We had a nice soaking "make the farmers happy" rain last night. I door the colors in that Pogo page Kyra made for you! I love the colors and I'm definitely going to check out that kit on her blog.

I like the idea of ducks on the double-date! He-he-he-he…

Crackers and fruit to survive today means you and Pogo it to splurge and have a decadent dinner!

When the day starts out bad it means the best is yet to come. :-)

Hugs, Nani

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Wow, what a beeyoutifull page of Pogo by Kyra, lovely kit I just picked up for my sunrise and sunset photos (not as beautiful as yours)! Fantastic shots of the swans, gulls, and ducks too. We still have no rain, and hopefully that that is sitting over Colorado dissipates before reaching here, but our lakes are drying up at about an inch a day now! So sad about the fire destroying the NJ Boardwalk again too! So much destruction, you are right, we may not have a beautiful place to leave for the next generations! :(
Have a fantabulous weekend and will chat with you and Pogo again on Monday! Great shots of Pogo for the page by Kyra btw! Hugs, Mat

The Queen Jester said...

Oh the mind is a terrible thing to lose....I know the problem well.
Thank goodness you had something for the two of you to snack on to get through the day.
Hopefully tomorrow will go a bit smoother for you.

lorik said...

Pogo looks so adorable surrounded by all those pretty things:)

smiekeltje said...

Sometimes we have such a day of forgetting things. It is annoying, I know, but it will pass too.
Glad you still had something with you for yourself as well as for Pogo.
Here we have rain again, not looking pretty outside this morning.
I hope, it will dry up for a moment, so I can get the weekend newspaper.
Hope you found back your ind when you came home ROFL!
Hugs
Kyra