Friday, August 30, 2013

Splishing And Splashing

August 30, 2013

Good morning.  Wow, only one more day of August left.  I can't get over how quickly we have gone from a few sweltering days right into September.  Well, at least that's how it feels to me.  I'm sure there are others who feel that the Summer lasted long enough. 

This morning is quite gray and cool.  (low 60's at the moment)  I'll have to turn on the Weather channel to see what's in store for the weekend weather.  This is a holiday weekend and lots of folks are planning to have outdoor family gatherings.  Hopefully the weather will be nice for the whole weekend. 

I'm at work now, so I'll get right to some photos before the Mrs awakes.  First, I have another beautiful scrap book page that Kyra made for me.  Thank you so much Kyra.  I love watching these happy little ducks splash and play in the pond.


Next I have a couple of "buggy" photos.  This grasshopper did not mind posting for the camera as long as I didn't get too close.   



Oh my, the local weather has just been announced.  Today will be cloudy and get up to the low 80's.  However, they are forecasting scattered thunder showers for Saturday through Tuesday.   Oh my, this will probably upset a lot of folks' weekend plans.  For me, it does not matter.  My only plans include doing housework and going to work.  lol.

Well, it's time for me to get busy here.  Mrs will be wanting her breakfast soon.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

p.s.  The photos that I posted a couple of days ago were not of a fox.  It was a coyote. 

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Great that you spotted that grashopper.
We too seem to have some coller weather today, even looks as if it could rain a bit. I hope that will stay away till the evening, so we can go to the fair today.
Have a lovely day.
Hug
Kyra