Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oh What A Handsome Guy, My Little Man

August 18, 2013

Good morning.  It's sunny, but cloudy this morning.  Still, the temperature right now is nice.  Today will be in the 70's, with a chance for showers sometime today or tonight.  Well, we can use the rain.  It saves on the water bill when we don't have to water the garden and lawns every day.

I have a new photo to share of my little guy.  Here he is showing off his new hair cut, and wearing a red and white striped tank top.  He knows he's handsome.  I tell him all the time.


Last evening, there was such a pretty moon, and I tried really hard to get a few good shots.  But the moon had a cloudy halo around it and I could not get the shots I wanted.  Here's my best shot.  This is the sky across from the front of the Mrs' house.


At the same time, here's a photo of the sky across the back of the Mrs' house.  Amazing.  The same sky, but over different sides of the same house.  Actually, I stood in one spot, took the photo of the sky across the street, then turned and took the photo of the sky over the house.


This morning I want to get a few things done around here and run the vacuum.  Then after lunch I will maybe have a nap.  At least it will be a lazy afternoon.  Tomorrow is another day.  Right now, I have to give some thought to fixing breakfast.  My little guy has showered me with loves and is now waiting patiently for some food. 

Hmmm, maybe some scrambled eggs?  Green peppers?  A bit of bacon?  Now I'm making myself hungry.  lol.  That's my news for this morning.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Look at that proud little boy. He is indeed handsome. Love this picture of him. It shows how he has gained confidence since living with you.

You are starting to be as one with your camera. The sky shots too ... I love the colors of the eastern sky at sunset. Here it turns the lake pink as well ... isn't nature amazing.

It is my plan to spend a lazy day. I have another week of chasing coming up and it is making me tired. Im in the middle of a good medical mystery book that I think I will spend some time with today ... it is one of those hard to put down stories, but I don't seem to have that choice.
What fun things have you planned for your few days of freedom. Going anywhere ... bet if you went to see the swans they would be all grown up.

I have much blog reading to catch up on ... can't seem to get a handle on anything these days. Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing day and some fun for the next few days. Be well, my friend and woof and licks to Pogo from Izzi.

Andrea @ From The Sol

smiekeltje said...

Look how gorgeous Pogo is posing! Great photo!
And it is a,azing how different the sky can look at the same moment but in different directions!
You are right to take a lazy afternoon today!
We will be busy again.
Going to post now and then put my "painting clothes"on!
Hug
Kyra