Friday, August 9, 2013

Just A Short Post

August 9. 2013

Good morning.  Tis a bit gray and quite comfy outside at the moment, but I'm sure that will change in a few hours.  I'm at work so this will be a short post.  Mrs is already awake and enjoying her breakfast. 

Here's a couple of photos that I took of a happy duck bathing in the pond at our park.  It's such a joy to watch the ducks and geese as they splash and play and enjoy themselves.



I will have to finish up here and tend to the Mrs, but first let me share with you the gorgeous scrap page that Kyra made for me of that wonderful photo of my SIL Edie.  Kyra, thank you, thank you!  I just love it!


Much as I hate to rush and run, I really must go.  Mrs is wanting to get bathed and dressed.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

good morning Ms Edna and Pogo! Just got a minute to stop by and catch up. It has been so miserably hot here and of course my AC had the capacitor go out on Saturday night, got it fixed about 1 p.m. on Sunday thank goodness! Also busy trying to get my home office shut down as my boss is retiring today. I will officially be through in about a month I guess (depending on insurance company payments), I am so very ready too, not having to work, even though it was so much better working from home.
Some awesome shots you have captured, love the dragonflies especially those toting eggs! Awesome photos! Love too all the lovely pages that Kyra has so lovingly made for you.
BTW....thanks for the freebies I just picked up too, love those textures!
You and Pogo have a fantastic weekend. Stop by and see the kitty cats I finally posted....LOL!
Many hugs, Mat

The Queen Jester said...

The duck looks like he's having a very fun bath!

smiekeltje said...

Happy I made that layout from Edie for you. She is so special to you.
Love that duck having fun splashing around.
How is it with the bug control now?
Nay it be done with and never come back!
You have a wonderfu weekend, and some good rest too!
Hug
Kyra