Thursday, July 11, 2013

Here Comes The Rain Again

July 11, 2013

Oh my, the heavens are noisy this morning.  Some of the promised rain has started to fall, and I'm sure there will be lots more of it before too long.  I ordered a dumpster to be delivered this morning and it should be here soon.  Then I can start playing "toss out".  It's going to be a busy week ahead getting the whole house ready for pest control to do their job.  Gosh, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

This will be a short post because I really have lots to do here.  But I do have a couple more layouts to share with you.  Kyra made these for me and they are really beautiful.  I'm going to have the best looking scrapbook around!  The first layout features my granddaughter Jasmine, and the second one shows Audrey when she was receiving an award at the Taxidermy Conference.



I have been calling to get coverage at work for tomorrow so that I can have the day off, but so far I'm not having any luck.  So I guess I'll be working tomorrow.  Now I'm going to rustle up some lunch for Pogo, and  then it's time for Bonzo here to get busy.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Dumpster ... what a grand idea. I am thinking you are really serious about tossing. You are giving me the urge ... it's like the yawn ... Oh my, I just can't resist.

My Granddaughter is coming to visit next week and I need to go through her room and clean it up. Not a bad place to start the dumping :) I may just get some of this done ... Thanks, Edna, for the little shove.

Kyra strikes again. You arn't answering my question about where you found her ... I would keep her to myself as well. What beautiful layouts and your daughter and granddaughter are awesome as well.
Well, like you, I have things I want to get done. I finished Izzi's page yesterday, so when you get a chance stop over and bring Pogo. He is going to want his own page too when he sees that Izzi has one ... just another challenge :) Have a good day and hope you find someone to work for you. Be well, Edna and don't work too hard ...

Andrea @ From The Sol

Edna B said...

Andrea, Kyra is definitely a treasure. Just click on her name in my blog post and it will take you right to her blog.

The work is very slow going. I guess my age is showing! Pogo and I are going to take a break in a few minutes, and we will have a look at Izzi's page.

You have a wonderful evening. Hugs and licks, Edna & Pogo B.

smiekeltje said...

Edna, hopefully you found a coverage for your working hours.
It would help to get the big work done .
Hoping you will get a lot of help, many hands make the work lighter.
Take care, take breaks when you feel you need to!
Hug
Kyra
P.S. You're too kind to call me a treasure LOL!
So are you and such a loyal friend, we already kow eachother for quite some years, isn;t it?

The Queen Jester said...

Not everyone can say thay have a taxidermist in the family. Having been a dollmaker this appeals to me and I was just looking into learning a tiny bit about it so I could create dolls that were part human and part bird....but that (like so many ideas) never happened.