Thursday, January 10, 2013

Only Ten Weeks Till Spring

January 10, 2013

It's almost noon.  I've been so busy playing around on my laptop that I lost track of time.  The good thing is that I found out how to convert PDF files into WORD files.  I've also been enjoying the re-runs of SUITS, the TV program.  The new season starts soon, and I am looking forward to it.

I thought this year I might post my 2013 calendar page each month.  So, here is the cover page and the month of January.


Each month, I'll try to remember to post the page for the current month.  I put a lot of work and my very best photos into my calendars, and I'm quite proud of them.   This year's calendar also includes some of my photo art.   I think I'll do the same next year too.

I'm working on gearing myself up to do some work here.  I've been quite lazy all week, but now it's time to get with it.  There is laundry to be washed and shopping to be done.  I need to swing by my bank to deposit all my rolled up coins. 

Every year, it seems that January is a sort of "blue funk" month for me.  I really don't know why.  Maybe it's the weather - I don't like the cold.  Maybe it's the let down of the previous year coming down off all it's highs and trials.  Whatever it is, I'm working to get past it and start looking forward to Spring.  Which, by the way is only ten little weeks away.

Now it's time for me to get busy here.  Pogo wasn't happy with his breakfast, and is looking for some "real" food.  I have another cute cartoon to share with you before I start the washer.


So till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I love my little calendar and refer to it all the time as it's so handy to grab and flip through the dates to make plans.
The weather here is turning nastier and we're looking at going to movies during the bad weather times.

Debby said...

The photos in your calendar are really beautiful. I thought you took them but surprised at the same time because they are all so professional.

Nani said...

I chuckled because you're posting the month will make me make sure I flip the page on mine as my calendar is on the buffet and I see it just beyond the screen where my laptop sits on the dining room table, it was kinda like seeing one of those photos in a mirror. :)

I love the cartoon; and you have a pretty green pols dot dress too. (Okay the green polka dots is a me thing as a symbol of wealth)

Yes, I'm catching up; lots of Sunday coffee with you, mt friend!!

Hugs, Nani