Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fabulous Sunsets From Audrey

December 18, 2012

Good morning.  It's 5:45 a.m. and it's been a rather sleepless night.  Of course, I did have quite a nice nap for most of yesterday afternoon.  By now you've figured out that Monday night is not a sleeping night for me.  I do get lots of rest though, so I'm good to go.

So far, the last couple of days have been wet and gray.  Today will be another rainy day, although the temps at the moment are 48 degrees F heading for about 5l degrees.  So I guess I can't really complain because it is on the warm side.  For this much I am thankful.

I have some fabulous photos to share with you today.  My daughter Audrey took these gorgeous sunset shots from her front yard recently.  Here's what the sunset looks like in Suffolk, Virginia.  I couldn't pick out a best one, so I'll show you my favorites.





I think I can make a couple of nice textures from these.  When I do, I'll share them here with you.  I can't take photos like this from my yard because my house is surrounded by very tall trees.  So, Audrey, keep these fabulous photos coming.

I went on-line and bought two replacement grass patches for Pogo's Potty Patch.  Then yesterday, I went to E-Bay and bought me some "fingerless" mitten/gloves.  Today I'll go to E-Bay again and see about getting me a magic pig wand.  Nani says that this will help to make the "no calorie" cookies for Santa (and me).  If it works, just think how I can fix all my food and become ravishingly slender.  Oh be still my heart!

On second thought, maybe I'll only fix some of my food.  I just had a mental picture of an old lady with lots of wrinkles swinging and swaying from her ravishingly slender body.  Maybe I'd be better only losing some of the weight.  Hmmmm, I'll have to think about this one.

Well, now I think I'll make another cup of coffee and catch up on some blog reading.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Thank you for that visual image - but I'm afraid that was MY body you were describing.

smiekeltje said...

Gorgeous sunsets!
Hmmm, about the weight loosing......don;t you loose too much. A litle may be good for your entire health, but leave out the magic wand LOL.
I can see in front of my eyes you as old old lady, slender as a match stick, all wrinkly and waving from right to left and back when only a breeze of wind is touching you.
Not a good picture ROFL!!!
Pogo will not recognize ou anymore, if you're lucky he can sniff and wonder who is that person, that smells the same as his beloved Edna, but isn;t loking the same?????
Thanks for the smile on my face.
Hug
Kyra

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

O my, my, my! Those sunsets are just breathtaking, I couldn't choose a favorite either! Thanks for sharing them. I need a Pig Wand, I just finished baking 12 dozen cookies and made 4 different candies. Got more to do tomorrow!....LOL! Then, all my Christmas will be done except for a few things to cook on Christmas Eve! U & Pogo have a great day! Hugs, Mat