Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Need To Get My Mojo Running!

October 17, 2012

Good afternoon.  It's a few minutes after noon, and I feel a lazy day coming on.  After a tossing and turning most of the night, I had a really nice sleep this morning.  Now I have to hustle a bit to get a few things done before Janet (daughter in law) comes over this after noon. 

I really must go to the post office and mail some boxes of new clothes to my daughter Laura.  After that, I should start wrapping gifts and getting them into mail away cartons.  This will leave me free to start working on this year's Christmas card.  I have a few ideas for it but just not the right photo for it yet. 

Andrea, my daughter got my Pet Ghost at the Stop & Shop supermarket in Brockton, MA.  However, she says it is also being advertised this week at CVS Pharmacy.  Hope this helps! 

My photo for today is another of the Mrs' roses.  It's from the same plant as Monday's rose.  Every year, this little rose bush  hangs on to the very last minute before giving in to the cold winter weather.


Tomorrow morning, Pogo and I have to get up very early.  The groomer said that the sooner we get there, the sooner Pogo will be ready to come home.  I'll have to print out a photo today of what Pogo's hair looked like when I first got him so that the groomer will know what I want. 

Now I think I'll take my gummy vitamins and get my mojo up and running.  Lots to do today.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Such a lovely rose. It's hard to see them wither and die for winter but they hold on so long.

It appears we'll have internet while in Big Bend (that's what they say, anyway) so I should be able to keep blogging. Yeah!

smiekeltje said...

Why not take a bit lazy day?
But on the other hand, there are always things to do LOL!
Just do them in no rush, and hopefully you will get a good night's sleep today!
Hug
Kyra

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

U have a lazy day? Unbelievable, but I bet you really enjoy it! LOL! This rose is so lovely, just adore the raindrops on it. good luck with Pogo at the groomers. Hugs, Mat