Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Colors Of Autumn

September 22, 2012

Good morning world.  Today I had planned to do a photo walk, but as with all good plans, Mother Nature has decided to rain on my parade.  Am I complaining and upset?  Nope, not at all.  If the rain (which is really only a drizzle at the moment) lets up, I can go out and walk later.  If not, it's a good day to just crash and be lazy.

I have been feeling crappy all week, so hopefully with another lazy day, I will be feeling better.  The cold that I was catching just seems to linger and brew beneath the skin.  This needs to pass long enough for me to do a bit of grocery shopping.  I need milk so I can eat my cereal.  Sighhhhh, such problems!  lol.

The leaves on the trees are changing colors, so yesterday I tried to get a few photos.  Here's a pretty one of the corn crib across the street at work.


And here's one showing the Fall decorations already up.


Now I'm going to crawl back into my little bed for a while until it's time to go shopping.  Pogo is already there, curled up in a little ball and snoring.  Sounds like heavenly music to my ears.  Till tomorrow, Y'all stay well and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

p.s.  Today, I published my 1600th post here on Blogger.  Yeah!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be well Miss Edna, and have a pleasant weekend. We (my fiance & I with another couple) went to a large flea market today. Didn't buy much but we had a great few hours out of the house! Leona in Florida

The Queen Jester said...

I just love the corn crib. There's something about old weathered wood that is so appealing.

I'll try to keep caught up, but not sure what the internet situation will be in the next few days.

smiekeltje said...

Get rid of that cold under your skin! Easy said, harder to do, I know.
I think best is to sleep a lot.
Wow, 1600 posts on Blogger, that's a lot!
I think I am close to 1100 now.
Still worries about my cat. Tomorrow another try at the vet's and we'll see what happens.
Have a lazy day, good rest, and perhaps a little walk in sunshine.
Hugs
Kyra

Snowy said...

hope you feel better soon ! I love all the autumn and halloween decorations you do across there. Nobody here does anything, so I try to put at least some deco up in my own 4 walls.
Hugs Snowy

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

what pretty colors, love this time of year except here in TX...summer just will not let go! Sorry you're not feeling well, but maybe a lazy day will help with that! Just join Pogo and have a good snooze. 1600 posts is a great accomplishment! Hugs!! Mat