Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Where, Oh Where, Has My Energy Gone

August 14, 2012

It's looking like a really nice morning so far.  The sun is shining, and it's not too hot.  This is good because I have a doctor appointment this morning.  On the other hand, I don't have a babysitter for Pogo, so this could be a problem.   I may have to leave him at home while I am gone.  Hmmmm.

There's really no news today.  I think I need to get back on my vitamins though.  I haven't been taking anything through all this problem with the spider bite, which is not yet completely healed.  But now, I seem to be tired all the time, and accomplishing very little.  My get up and go has done gone. 

Sometime this week, I have to rearrange my bedroom to fit in a piece of exercise equipment.  This should be interesting, because I get tired just thinking about doing it.  Yeah, I definitely need to get back on some vitamins.  Although I do admit that I'm usually like this when the air is not so breathable.  This should start getting better as we get closer to September and cooler temperatures.

I have a couple photos to share of Evening Primrose.  This is sometimes referred to as a wildflower or a weed.  I think it's quite pretty, and the birds absolutely love it.



These were taken on two different mornings.  In the second photo, you can see two little pink moths that are feasting on the primrose.

Well, that's it for this morning.  It's time to get busy here and get ready for my appointment.    Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I hope the vitamins have you back to your usual perky self soon. I think you still have way more energy than I do anyway. We're rolling out today and not sure when we'll have internet again, so it may be a while before I can follow the blogs.

smiekeltje said...

Oh, don;t worry too much about your energy. Only perhaps when it takes months in a row, but it could help to take some vitamines. And yes, weather conditions do play their part too in this. I love it when it's nice weather, then I usually get things done easier,but too warm isn;t good for me either.
Oh, so glad you poasted the pics of the primrose, it looks very much the same as a flower Jan seeded some time ago and is flourishing now.But I didn;t know the name of it. They are quite tall, aren't they? But yes, they are lovely.
Just take it easy, don;t push yourself too much in doing things when in fact you aren't having the energy for it.
Have a lovely day, hope your doctors appointment will be a quick and satisfying one.
Hugs
Kyra

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Just lovely primrose especially with the little moths drinking in them! Have a great day! Hugs