Sunday, July 22, 2012

Oh Lordy, What A Gorgeous Morning!

July 22, 2012

Good morning.  It really is a gorgeous morning out there.  The sun is shining, and it's about 74 degrees F at the moment.  It's simply perfect weather for that nap I'm going to be enjoying in a little while.

I got home from work around 8 this morning, after doing a little bit of shopping at Walgreen's.  First on my "to do" list was to whup up some scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast.  I don't usually eat breakfast when I am alone at home, but lately I seem to getting the munchies a lot.

Last night, Su and I had a great chat, and managed to set up themes for the next several collab kits.  We also get to do a bit of sharing of news, expertise, and ideas, which is always nice.  In case you're wondering, we do most of this after the Mrs has gone to bed.  Once she is tucked in for the night, I can play away on my laptop.

Su's new website will be ready soon, and chock full of so many fabulous Photoshop tutorials and know how.  You're not going to want to miss any of it.  She has an easy style of teaching, and makes the learning process fun.

I don't really have much for news this morning, so let me share a few photos I took last week (at work) of a gray catbird.  Sad to say, I took the photos through a dirty window (on the outside).  I would go out and wash the windows, but they are too high off the ground for me to reach.  These photos almost look like prints because of the background noise.  I gave them a teeny tweak of sharpening to get this look.




Now I  think I'll head on in to my cozy little bed and have that nap.  Later I am taking one of the dwarfs food shopping, and then it's back to work tonight.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna b.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

Don't think of it as a dirty window, think of it as a wonderful texture layer already prepared for you :)