Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Long Busy Day Today

June 14, 2012

Good morning.  It must have rained through the night because everything is wet this morning, but the sun is shining beautifully now.  The weatherman is promising us a gorgeous day.  Today, I'm at work, so here's hoping that the next couple of days are just as nice.  (I will be off then.)  This will be a long day.  I work till 3 pm, then go home to feed Tootsie and give her some meds, and then back to work by 7 pm till 7 am tomorrow. 

Mrs has an appointment this morning to have her eye checked.  Last week, she had her second cataract removed.  So far, things are going nicely for her, and it's good that she can see well again.

I have a couple of photos that I took yesterday of the raindrops on the rosebush outside my door.  They really are fascinating, and they make such pretty photo art.



Here's another photo that I took a couple of weeks ago here at work.  This is a bald-faced hornet.  I had to look it up on Google to find it's proper name.  I just thought that it's coloring was quite interesting.  (Do some hornets have hairy faces?  Hmmmm.)


There's really not much news for this morning, so I'll take my leave here.  The Mrs will be waking soon anyway.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

aquascrap said...

Nearly my bedtime....10.20pm. It is raining here but it's freezing. I wish winter was over. Lovely photos once again.
Have a great day at work, hope you manage to have a nap at some stage.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

lovely raindrops on the rose leaves, great photo of the wasp too. have a great day! hugs!

The Queen Jester said...

I love the raindrops photos and the close up of the bee.
I found out that google images have more easy to find copyright free images than you can believe. Great source. I just learned about that from a friend of mine.

smiekeltje said...

That's a really long shift!!
When you're done with it, first you should take a real good and long nap!
Lovely waterdrops.
Have to go posting now, you'll read all there on the blog.
Have a splendid day
Hugs
Kyra