Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Finally Time To Plant My Bulbs

May 18, 2012

Good morning on this gorgeous sunny day.  I'm at work so this will be a short post.  I went outside this morning to take some photos of the Mrs' Beauty Bush.  It has grown huge over the years and is quite beautiful. 



Yesterday was a busy day.  Eddie put in my screens so now I can leave the doors open on nice days.  He also cleaned out one of my flower beds and helped me to plant the new flowers that Janet brought me.  I'll have photos of  these tomorrow. 

In the afternoon, Tootsie and I went to the hospital to pick up her eye drops, and then to Walmart to get her other meds.  It was such a fabulous day to be out and about.  I'm hoping to spend a lot of time out in the yard this weekend cleaning out the flower beds on the other side of the house.  I have new lily bulbs to plant and I'm getting anxious to get them in the ground.

The Mrs is starting to rouse, so it's time for me to get busy here.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Love the beauty bush, that is stunning. Hope all is well with Tootsie.

smiekeltje said...

What a bush! Beautiful!! Have to look up the name in Dutch.
Have fun planting your bulbs.
Hope to spend some time in the garden today too.Temps gone up, so it's really mild outside now. Yeah!
Have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs
Kyra