Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Colors Everywhere

March 26, 2012

Good morning.  The sun was shining on my way home from work, but it seems to be hiding behind some clouds at the moment.  Also, a slight breeze has developed, and  I can see the branches on my rose bush moving about a bit. 

Aside from an appointment at the nail salon, and a load of laundry for Joe, I think today will be a lazy day.  Maybe a little nap after lunch will refresh me a bit.  Between Saturday night and Monday morning, I don't get a lot of sleep so Monday isn't usually a very productive day. 

It's beginning to look very gray outside my window here.  Yesterday's rain did not happen, and I'm beginning to think that maybe it was waiting for today.  Rainy days are great for catching up on sleep.  When the rain does get here, I'm hoping it won't downpour hard enough to break off a lot of the new blossoms on the flowering trees. 

Every where you look, there is yellow, purple, pink and white blossoms.  It might be a bit early for this, but it sure is pretty.  Here is a photo of the bush in Mrs' front yard that was all brown twigs a week ago.  Now look at it!


On  my way to and from work, I pass a rather pretty cemetery.  A couple days ago, something caught my eye and I stopped to take a photo of it yesterday.  It was a little Christmas tree, all decorated and keeping watch over some one's loved one.  I found it to be a very warming and tender scene.


Later today, I hope to get working on our next collab kit.  Thanks to Su, the colors are Springy and fun.  But, that's all I can tell you right now.  I also want to work on a QP challenge, which of course, will mean another freebie for you.

That's about all the news for this morning folks.  I have to go see if the trash and recycles have been picked up so that I can bring the barrels back in.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Have a refreshing nap when it's raining !
And the little Christmastree is really touching.
Yeah, make it a real lazy day, you deserve it after the weekend!
Hugs
Kyra