Friday, March 16, 2012

Me? A Teletubby?

March 16, 2012

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in my little part of the world.  I'm at work so this won't be a very long post.  Mrs will be awake soon and calling for breakfast. 

Last night, Tootsie and I curled up in bed early and watched our favorite TV show, Project Runway.  This is the "All Star" series, and last night was the first half of the finals.  After this is done, I will have to wait till summer for the new season of Project Runway.  Yikes, it will be like having "fashion withdrawal" until summer gets here. 

One would never guess that I love fashion design, as my staple clothes are jeans and tee shirts.  But I still remember the days when I was thin and dressed quite ladylike and fashionable.  My favorite clothes were wrap around dresses and jumpsuits.  If I were to wear a jumpsuit now, I would be mistaken for a Teletubby.  Needless to say, I do not wear jumpsuits anymore.

Today I have a couple more photos of the hibiscus in Florida.  I have some planted in my yard, and I'm hoping they survived the winter and will bloom again this year. 



Now it's time for me to get busy here.  I can hear the Mrs beginning to waken.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

The hibiscus are so pretty! I'm disappointed with myself because I didn't get photos or even really enjoy my crocuses as much as I wanted to this year. The fact that they came up about a month early this year doesn't help that, but they just weren't as pretty as last year either. I think the early growing wasn't very good for them. The daffodils are blooming now and they look better than the crocuses did. A few late crocuses are looking oaky.

I had to look up Teletubbies. Odd since the girls were 3 when they came out. I wonder if I’d have like them more than Barney? And Barney is a good kids show, just annoying. :)

Anyway, I think I‘d look like a Teletubby in a jumpsuit too. Can I be the green one??

Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Hugs, Nani

The Queen Jester said...

I could join the teletubbie club also. Oh what a pity to have been thin as a young person and lose that when aging occurs. Oh well.