Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Tax Time Again!

March 15, 2012

This morning is starting off on the gray side, but the weatherman says the sun will be coming out for the better part of the day.  We shall have to wait and see.

I'll have to call Tootsie's doctor this morning because I'm concerned about Tootsie's eye.  When she was last groomed, the groomer nicked her eyebrow and her eye.  Up to now, it has looked as though it was healing, but last night and this morning it does not look so good anymore.  Gosh, what else does my little girl have to go through? 

Last night, Janet was here, and got started on sorting through my tax stuff.  Thank goodness for her because I literally get sick just thinking about doing the tax stuff myself.  Don't ask me why, I've always been this way. 

This afternoon, I will have to pay a visit to the local cable office and find out why my bill has been skyrocketing.  At their current rates, I don't think we are going to be keeping cable much longer.  It's just being priced right out of reality. 

For today's photos, I have a couple more shots of one of Florida's gorgeous bottle brush trees.  I just looked them up on google search and found that they are part of the evergreen family.



Folks, in case you've been checking Su's blog for parts to our collab kit, please be patient.  Su has not been well lately and has been in the hospital.  Do join me in wishing her a speedy recovery.  Get well soon, Su.  We're missing your beautiful smile.

That's about all the news for this morning.  It's almost time for the VCA hospital to open and I can make the call to Tootsie's doctor.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

I love the bottlebrush tree - that is truly magnificent. Even though I will miss my garden, this is the kind of thing I will get to see that I would not otherwise be able to enjoy.