Sunday, January 8, 2012

We're In For Another Great Day

January 8, 2012

Good morning.  It's 6 a.m. and it's 35 degrees working it's way up to 45 degrees.  Yesterday turned out to be such an awesome day, and it's supposed to be nice all week.
Last night, I was almost late for work.  As I went to get in my car, I looked up at one very bright moon.   There were clouds , which put a sort of rainbow like aura around the moon.  So I grabbed my camera and took this shot.

When I got to work, the moon was still visible, so I took another photo.  This is what it looked like at work.  My photos are hand held, so forgive a bit of fuzziness.


I did not get out yesterday to do any shopping, so that will have to be first on my list this morning.   Tootsie is just about out of her special little doggie dinners and deli meat, and I am out of yogurt.   I'm finding that to get Tootsie to eat her doggie food, I cut up a slice of deli meat and sprinkle it on the dog food.  Then I put bits of  cheese on top of this, and some dry kibble around the sides, and seven out of ten times, Tootsie will eat it.  Gosh, what we won't do for our little ones.

I should start packing up my things, because I will be going home in less than an hour.  I like to be ready a little early just in case there is a pretty sunrise.  Yesterday's sunrise was awesome, but I missed it.  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to pick up Parts 1 and 2 of our new kit,  "Ladies' Night Out".  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.


1 comment:

Nani said...

Tootsie gets the prize for mot spoiled! We do treats at 10:30 every night and don't think the girls don't have an idea of when 10:30 is, they make a point of reminding us! But, they don't get a designer presentation like Tootsie does! :)

I like the sound of yo9ur kit this month! Can't wait to see it!!

Have a great Sunday!
Hugs, Nani