Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So Far, It's Only A Dusting Of Snow

January 10, 2012

Good morning, and yes, it's been snowing.  So far though, there's only a dusting and that's just fine with me.  I took this shot through the window and screen. 


If you didn't catch Su's first two parts to our new kit "Ladies Night Out", do stop by there today and pick up these two fabulous QP's.  She got her internet fixed, and was able to post on her blog.  Here's her preview.


Last night, Su sent me the color swatch and theme logo for our February kit, and boy oh boy, did I have fun with it!  I made a few pieces for the kit,  and giggled a lot over a QP that I made with them.  It was sort of on the naughty but nice side, so I doubt I will actually put it in the kit.  But, I sure did have fun!

Today, I will charge my smart phone, and try again to make a call or send a voice text.  Yesterday, I tried but did not succeed.  There are some things that education just can't help you with.  At least it makes me feel better to think so.  I spent a lot of money on my education and none of it prepared me for the smart phone.  Somehow a couple of flies got into the house, and I've been chasing them around with a fly swatter. But they are like smart phones. They stay two steps ahead of me!

Tootsie and I have been up since 4 a.m. It takes me most of the week to back into my sleep groove, and then it's time to go back to work.  So now I think I will take Miss Tootsie and climb back into my cozy little bed and try to sleep for  couple of hours. 

That's it for this morning.  My bed is calling me.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Nani said...

The quick pages are actually quite elegant! I love the almost Victorian take on the "girls" night out concept!

We're expecting snow by Thursday night. --sigh-- We knew it wasn't going to last until March! But one of David's assignments today was to talk to people about the weather. I like those assignments. It means there's nothing bad to report in town! :)

You and Tootsie keep warm!

Hugs, Nani

The Queen Jester said...

Ooooh...snow. Now I remember why we left. It's windy here all the time and has been cool lately. But that's still better than snow.

smiekeltje said...

Hopefully the snow will disappear quickly and stay away!
Must be difficult to get back the normal dayrythm back again after your nightshifts! Take good rest, and take the napps when your body tells you to do so.
Hav a nice day
Hugs
Kyra