Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Everywhere, And More On The Way!

January 20, 2012

This will have to be a very short post.  I'm at work and the Mrs is waking.  We had several inches of snow during the night, and everywhere you look it's like a winter wonderland.  This morning, the sun is shining and will hopefully melt a lot the snow.  We have lots more coming tomorrow.  Oh goodie!

If anyone knows how to shut off the touchpad on netbooks, please let me know.  I use a mouse, and the touchpad makes it very difficult for me to type.  You cannot avoid hitting the pad when you type, and it sends the cursor all over the place and messing up what you have already typed.    If you can help, thank you.

While looking through some old photo albums, I came across a wonderful photo that was taken around 1980 I think.  From left to right is my son Gary, my daughter Dee Dee, a very young Eddie, and Uncle Moo. 

Today, Gary is a grandpa, and Dee & Eddie have raised to sets of children seventeen years apart. Is it any wonder that some days I feel just a tad bit old?  lol. 


I took a few photos of the snow, but they will have to wait.  It's time for me to give the Mrs her meds and get her breakfast ready.  So till tomorrorw, Y'all stay warm and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

It's always fun to see old photo's again.
True, it makes you feel much older LOL!
Oh whee, hope there will not be too much snow, well, if it's only for a day or two it's not too bad, but then it better disappear again!
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Kyra
P.S. Sorry, don;t know anything about the notebook, cannot help there.

The Queen Jester said...

Oh ick....snow. It's windy here (always is) but that's better than blowing snow.

peppermint said...

Hi Edna,

Wanted to let you know how you can lock you mouse on your lap top. Go to Control Panel, right click on mouse icon and open. Select device settings and the click on disable, apply and ok. Your mouse should now be locked and you do the same but hit enable if you want to unlock it. Hope this helps.

Patty