Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

January 1, 2012

Happy New Year everyone.  It's a gorgeous sunny morning here with a bit of fog in my little part of the world.  What a lovely way to start a brand new year.  On the way home this morning, I stopped a few times to take some photos. 

GOOD MORNING THIS FIRST DAY OF 2012





If I didn't have to hurry home, I would take some side trips to get some better photos, but my little girl is waiting at home with all her little toes crossed.  She won't go potty until I get home.  I don't know why that is, but that's how she is.  So I don't dally very long on my way home from work. 

As for New Year resolutions, I try not to make very many.  This way I stand a better chance of accomplishing some of them.  There are a few things I would like to do this year.  One, I would like to finally make my photo book.  Also, I would like to do a better job of keeping my household expenses and receipts in order.  Each year I do get better at it, but there is still room to improve. 

Next on my list, I want to learn how to use my camera better and how to take better photos.  Learning more about Photoshop CS5 would certainly be a plus.  I already have a head start on  these last items.  Most important, I would like to lose a few more pounds.  (and keep them off.) 

So, that's my whole list of resolutions.  Here's to a very good year, 2012.  That's it for this morning.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous New Year's Day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

I didn't even come up with any new years resolutions. I do want to continue losing some weight. I was just looking at some older photos of me (as I clean out the computer)and as much as I would have loved to delete them - I need to see where I was to enjoy the progress I've made and hopefully will continue to make.