Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011

December 25, 2011

Good morning, and a Merry Christmas to All.  It's almost time to go home where Tootsie is waiting to open presents.  I happen to know that Santa left her a huge stockpile of "Greenie" treats.  She loves these, so she'll be a very happy camper.

I told you about the book that my friend Mary Ann gave me.  Well, I read the whole thing last night.  Folks, if you like animals and you like to read, this book is a must have.  It is such a heartbreaking story, yet it is so heartwarming.   I try not to hate, but I really do hate people who abuse animals.  They should all be hung up by their tenderest parts and then shot.  The world does not need those kinds of  people.

Ask my dwarfs.  You really don't want to be around me if you even think of hurting my Tootsie.  I am like a mommy tiger when it comes to her.  Our animals are just as precious as people.  Because of them, it's a better world. 

This morning, I have a couple of cute photos of a little red squirrel that I took a few days ago here at work.  In the first photo, he is chattering something to me, and in the second photo it looks as though he is waiting for me to answer.  As pesky as he can be, he is just beautiful.



Yesterday afternoon,  Dee Dee and Eddie and the kids stopped by for a while.  Dee Dee was in her Christmas Eve outfit because she still had lots of work to do helping Santa.   Last night was a long busy night for all of Santa's helpers.


This morning, I will pluck my yellow rose from the bush, and bring it in to dry.  I will save it with my most precious treasures.  I am so thankful for this wonderful gift.  This little rose has bloomed for more than a month, and has made it to Christmas Day.  Awesome!!

It's time now to check the Mrs again.  I will be going home soon to my little girl.  May God bless you all on this special day.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful Christmas day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: