Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gosh, Lots To Do Today

December 6, 2011

The wind and the grays have finally caught up with us.  There's no sunshine at the moment, but it's still a nice day out there.  I hope.  I have to make a few trips out today to do some heavy mailings.  My living room looks like a postal warehouse.  I also have to make an appointment at the nail salon.  My nails are beginning to look neglected.

I've just spent some time catching up with some of my emails and blog reading.  There are a few blogs that I have to stop by every day to enjoy a bit of chit chat over a cup of coffee.  Amazing, it's like having your neighbors spead out all around the world yet right next door.  Technology can be fun.

Because I've been so busy with all the holiday stuff, I don't have many new photos.  I do try to take new ones every day.  So I pulled a couple of photos from last winter that I thought are interesting.  This first photo is our park on a sunny winter day.  Even without all the leaves, it's quite pretty.


Next, I have another nice gull photo to share.  I love trying to photograph these birds in flight.  They are so graceful..  I tried to lighten the background just a bit.  Watching these beautiful birds fly around the pond is almost like watching a ballet.  Very relaxing.


Now I have to cut my chat time short and get busy putting address labels on these boxes and then loading them into the car.  Then it will be time to rustle up some chow for lunch.  We didn't have breakfast this morning because Tootsie and I got up at 3 am each had a bowl of raisin bran cereal with milk.  Of course, I ate all of Tootsie's raisins.  Now I'm off.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

I love watching the gulls fly too!

We got some snow last night, but I refused to look out the window, so it didn't happen...until I ha to go for my hair appointment at noon. Snow on the car. :( I guess we're BOTH waiting for spring, huh?