Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Lovely Surprise!

September 6, 2011

Tis a wee bit wet here this morning.  But that's okay, the gardens will enjoy the rain.We still have lots of tomatoes growing.  I only saw one small squash and nothing else on the other plants, so I guess they are done for the  year.    Like I said earlier, it was a lot of work for so few veggies.

Yesterday I got a nice surprise from Kyra.  Thank you, my friend, it really made my day.   It was a lovely new award, which I shall in turn pass along to five other bloggers that I feel are very interesting.


This is the difficult part.  There are so many fascinating blogs that I visit, but I will do my best here.  

Suruha-Freespirit
The Graphics Fairy
Pewter 7
Marge's8 Blog
PSP Tubez
Life In A Canned Ham

I know I picked six, but I just couldn't help myself.  The rules are simple, acknowledge who gave you the award and pass it along to five other blogs. Be sure to notify each of the recipients on their blogs.

Today, I have a photo of a gull to share.  I'm not sure of the name of this gull, but it's such a pretty bird.   The pattern and coloring on this gull is so different and interesting.


Now I really must do a few things around here.  Yesterday was such a lazy day for me and Tootsie.  We had a walk around the yard, a long nap, and we still went to bed early last night.  Got to get back in the groove today.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Thank you for the lovely award! Such a nice surprise.

smiekeltje said...

It surely does a human being real good to have a lazy day sometimes LOL!
Have a great day!Hugs
Kyra

Pewter7 said...

Hi Edna,

This was so sweet of you! I appreciate your thinking of me and sharing the lovely award. Hope you have a great day!

suruha said...

Awww! Thank you, my friend! You are just too sweet! LOL

Love ya!

Su