Friday, August 5, 2011

You Can't Beat August Weather

August 5, 2011

Folks, this morning is just perfect!  It's sunny with a bit of morning coolness.  This would be a great day to be outside, but alas, I'm indoors at work.  However, I do have the windows open to bring in the fresh air.  The birds here are very quiet so I'm thinking that there is a hawk somewhere close by.  Also, I haven't seen very many dragon flies this summer.  I wonder why that is?  Hmmmm.

This coming Monday, Su and I will start posting another gorgeous collab kit.  Miss Su chose the theme and color palette for the August kit, and I must say it really is beautiful.  That's all I can say right now.  You'll just have to come by on Monday to see what the kit looks like.

Today's post is short because I 'm at work, and soon the Mrs. will be waking.  But I do have a couple of interesting photos to share.  These were taken the day we went on the whale watch cruise.  The first photo is a man getting a bit of exercise in a paddle boat (kayak?) out in the harbor.  The second photo I took is a rather serene looking sailboat.  These folks were getting ready to go for a leisurely sail around the harbor.



You can see from the background how misty that day started out.  It was quite foggy till about 1 p.m.  After that, the sun was hot and bright.   Well, that's it for this morning.  Time for me to get busy here.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

I keep wanting to learn how to kayak, this is inspiring me to get that off my bucket list for 2011.