Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Time For My Yearly Check Up

August 9, 2011

This will have to be a short post because I have an appointment in a little while for my check up.  I could phone the doctor and let him know that everything is looking pretty much the same as it was two weeks ago, but somehow I don't think he will buy that.  He insists that I show up in person.

Last night, Tootsie and I had a wonderful visit with a couple of my great grandchildren.  Their mom gave us a tour of their new home, and wow was it ever nice.  You can't beat that sense of pride when you buy your first home.  It's fabulous!

I didn't do much on the computer yesterday, except make a layout of Tootsie with her new toy, a "crinkle duck."  There is an empty plastic bottle inside the duck that makes a crinkle sound when you squeeze it, hence the name.  She doesn't find it very exciting, and uses it to lay her head on when she is resting.


Now I really must get busy here or I'll be late for my appointment.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Doctors are funny that way. Good luck with the exam.

smiekeltje said...

Doctors always seem to like to see you in person, probably they don't trust us LOL!
Hope all will be well.
Tootsie may think, the duck is a nice thing to play with, when you play with it, to show her how funny it is LOL!
Now she only shows that it is kind of interesting, but only to put your head on, saying"this is mine, but I really don;t know what to do with it".ROFL.
Have a great day
Hugs
Kyra