Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Kyra and Jan

August 24, 2011

Yes, folks, today is another simply GORGEOUS day.  I truly hope some of this wonderful weather makes it's way over to Holland so that Kyra and Jan can have a spectacular day while they celebrate their wedding anniversary.  I'm wishing you both many more happy years together.

Today is my lazy day of the week.  Daughter in law will be coming by soon and maybe we'll take Tootsie and the cameras and go out again.  What a lovely thought!   Not that I need more photos of the feathered creatures at the park, but they are so willing to be photographed.   Here's a beautiful shot of a blue eyed goose.  Actually, I believe the blue in the eye is a reflection of the blue in the water.


And of course, I have to share a couple of photos of my favorite little guys, the gulls.  They have such wonderful personalities and are such a joy to watch.



Yesterday, I finally finished my contribution for the September GI Blog Train.  This will be posted in a week.  Gosh, is it just me?  Or has September speeded up it's arrival?  I'm just getting to enjoy this beautiful month of August and there's only a week of it left.  Where have I been?

I think I need to get on the phone now and order Tootsie's meds.  One of her meds has only one pill left.  If I call now, maybe I can pick it up tomorrow.  Time just seems to be getting ahead of me!  Well, that's all for today.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Thanks for your lovely wishes on our anniversairy.
Oh wonderful, you're having a "lazy"day! Isn't it great to be able to say you are having a lazy day?? Just saying those words makes it more enjoyable LOL!
Well, enjoy this day in it's full.
Hugs
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

Maybe he's wearing blue contacts to make himself more attractive to the ladies?