Saturday, July 9, 2011

There Are Photo Ops Everywhere

July 9, 2011

At the moment, it is spectacularly lovely outside.  The sun is shining, it's not very hot yet, and there is a cool breeze .  Simply perfect!!  Even the gardens are happy.  Yesterday's rain gave everything a nice healthy glow.  (plus a badly needed soaking)  Last night, Joe was able to pick a bowlful of green beans from our garden.  I will cook these today.  Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!

I have a couple of photos of yesterday's rain.  The first one shows the rain dancing and splashing merrily on the roof of my car.  The second photo show the "rain bubbles" in one of the puddles on the ground.



Now honestly, do you know of anyone else who has fun taking photos of puddles and splashing rain drops?  Well then there are a lot of folks with camera who are missing out on a lot of fun.  You don't have to look very far to find interesting things.  At least, that's my thought.

Later today, I have to finish packaging up the rest of the July collab kit so that I'm ready to post on Monday.  After that, I want to check in at Marge's blog to see what's new for paper dolls.  Do you like paper dolls?  Then you really should check out this fantastic blog.  Almost every day, there is a new paper doll freebie. 

Now it's time for me to get a few things done around here.  Tonight is a working night.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

Okay, jealous again! I have one or two shots where you can really see the rain, and I've been taking pictures of just everything since I was about 25. LOVE your rain pictuires!