Friday, July 22, 2011

Sizzle! Sizzle! Sizzle!

July 22, 2011

Good golly Miss Molly, it's hot, hot, hot!!  I did work today, that's why I'm so late posting.  After a short heated argument with the Mrs, I managed to keep the AC on for the whole day.  The thermometer outside her kitchen window was reading 108 degrees this afternoon.  It's cooling down a speck now, because outside the window on the shady side of my house the thermometer is reading 98 degrees. 

There really isn't much news for today.  My daughter helped me color my hair to get rid of the gray.  God bless her little heart, she was very careful to stay away from the edges of hair nearest my eyes.  The hair coloring worked pretty good except on those hairs nearest my eyes that are still a bit gray.  The only thing I did not like was how the stuff left my hair feeling.  It used to be very soft, now it's rough.  Tonight, I will wash it again with regular shampoo and conditioner.  That should help.

I hope you're not tired of hummingbird photos because that's what I have for today.  The first three photos were taken on a gray wet day a couple of weeks ago.   The others were taken last Monday.  There is one male, and two different females.






That's all for now.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a great night, and try to stay cool..

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Nice shots of the little Hummers! We're not seeing them much this year, and I can't figure out why. I keep fresh nectar out for them.