Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A New Toy For The Garden

July 6, 2011

Good afternoon.  This morning, Eddie and I went to check out a new store opening not too far from here.  Oh my, they had so many super things!  I was good though, I only bought a little birdbath.  Later, Eddie will come by and get it hooked up for me.  It has a little motor and fountain in it that should be fun for the birds.  And me too!!

Today's photos were taken a few weeks ago while Tootsie and I were at the beach.  I know lots of folks think of pigeons as pests, but I find them quite interesting.


The temperature today is quite "scorchy."  Hot!  Hot!  Hot!   Thank goodness for fans and air conditioning.   The weatherman says that we may have some thunderstorms later this evening.  I'll believe that when I see it.  He isn't all that reliable any more.  Today is definitely a great day to be walking along the edge of the ocean with your feet in the water.

There's really not much news for today.  Yesterday, I ordered my newest blog book for the first six months of this year.  Last night, I sat down and started reading through one of the older blog books and lost track of time.  It was good looking through all the photos.  Gosh, there's lots of memories in those books.

Well, now it's time to rustle up some lunch for Tootsie and me.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

Isn't it fun to buy toys for the wildlife? I also enjoy watching the antics of the creatures living all around me. I really need to take a break one of these days to try and photograph my chipmunk.