Saturday, July 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANNE

July 2, 2011

Good morning.  Tootsie and I got up early this morning to get an early start on our birthday surprise for Dee Dee.  Once we thought everyone would be awake at Dee Dee's house, we drove over there.  Just before we got to the house, I put in a CD with a fantastic Happy Birthday Polka, turned the speakers way up and parked in front of her house.  Gosh!  I love that version of Happy Birthday!! 

If anyone was still asleep in that neighborhood, we made sure they were not only awake, but that they knew someone was having a birthday!!  In less than a minute, both Eddie and Deanne were outside with us.  Well, Tootsie and I had a lot of fun, and I hope Dee Dee did too.  Happy Birthday Dee Dee.  I love you.

Today's post is late and short.  I have some cute photos to share and then I have things to finish here.  These little critters are in my yard enjoying seeds that the birds dropped from the feeder.




On our way home from Dee Dee's, Tootsie and I stopped at a local outdoor flea market.  We got lucky and found some great treasures.    Among them were a few new books, new socks and some new CD's to play in the car.  This afternoon, I'm doing a bit of backing up and saving to disc a lot of the stuff on my laptop.  I'm starting to run out of room.  LOL!!

That's it for today.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

cute squirrels. It feels good to have some time to get caught up on my blog reading.