Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Where Are You, Sunshine?

May 11, 2011

Good morning.  We have another wet, gray day here.  Yesterday, I wanted to get outside and try out the new stuff that I had learned about my camera, but Mother Nature wasn't being very helpful.  It was gray and drizzly all day.  On top of that, I spent most of my day wrapped up in a fluffy blanket trying to keep warm.  I went out later in the afternoon to pick up new meds for Tootsie, and then back to my warm fuzzies.

Today, my chills aren't as bad as yesterday.  So maybe things will be looking up again soon.  I would like to have at least one day to get outdoors before Friday gets here and it's back to work again.  Even Tootsie is getting the "outdoors" bug.  When I open the door, she hops right out just like she was a puppy again.  She even dances around a bit like she used to do before she got sick.  Oh wow, that really warms my heart.

Today, I have a couple more fun photos that I took at the park last weekend.  Here we have a heated discussion of sorts between two gulls.  One gull wants to keep her spot on the rock, and the other gull  has decided that he should have this spot instead.  Guess who won?  Of course, the bully!!!!!



Now I think I will make some lunch for Tootsie and me, and then maybe do a bit of designing.  I am so far behind on my PC  projects.  I need sunshine to get my energy back.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I hate not being up to par during garden season.