Friday, May 27, 2011

Great Weather For The Weekend

May 27, 2011

It's 5:42 a.m. and it's already 65 degrees F.  It's been warm all night, so if it doesn't rain, today will probably be a tad bit warm. (In the 80's)  I've been listening to the birds chirping since about 3:30 a.m.  The little guys don't seem to sleep very long.  Ever wonder how they get around in the dark?  Hmmmm.

Obviously, I'm at work, and the Mrs. is still asleep.  I've been online checking out some of the bid auctions, but they don't sound too good.  You have to pay for each bid you make, you have no way of knowing when the bidding time is up, and you obviously don't win all the time.  So that would make it a rather expensive way for me to shop.

I just put the weather channel on, and it says we have some really gorgeous weather and temperatures coming up for a whole week.  There will be a few thunder showers mixed in, but I think we can handle that.  I really would like to have a day or two to visit a couple of beaches to see if maybe there are some different birds to photograph.

Speaking of birds, I have a couple photos of a goose family to share this morning. 



Yesterday, we were busy cleaning out the little shed so that Eddie could put in a new floor, and I uncovered a few little treasures that my brother had saved.  Among them was a Christmas note that my daughter had written to Moo.   That was the Christmas season that we all got to spend with my daughter after she had been missing for 13 years.  It was such a joyous time for all of us, and the note is quite special, so I think I'll mail it to her.

Oh oh, the weatherman is now predicting some severe storms coming along with the warm temperatures for this New England area.  He says there might even be a tornado mixed in.  Gosh, I hope not.  Tornadoes are not very common in our part of the country, so here's hoping it's just going to be a bit or rain.

Now it's time to check on the Mrs. again, and start getting ready to go home.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Love the gooslings!

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Great photo...with or without your doubler! I can never get the detail you get. Yes, I can hear you laughing as I say it. Send the sun to Wisconsin. Enjoy! Mary Ann