Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another Fleecy Bathrobe Day

May 12, 2011

Good morning.  It's rather gray outside my window, so I will turn on  the weather channel to see what it will be like  today.  Oh dear -- that did not help!  It shows our area temps to be around 54 degrees F today, while all the areas nearby will be enjoying 60's and 70's.  I have a feeling that we will just slip right into the muggy heat of summer one of these days, and stay that way till Fall.

I did not get out yesterday to take any photos, but I did feel a bit better, as the chills seem to be going away.  I did not have to turn on the fireplace, but I did keep my warm fleecy bathrobe on all day.  Today, I really need to get a few things done around here, at least the laundry.  Tomorrow, it's back to work again.

A few days ago, I bought a new doubler for my lens, and I must say that I am so unhappy with the photos I am getting with it.  I have made all sorts of changes to all the settings on my camera, and still my photos look terrible.  While playing with all the buttons and settings, I forgot to leave a bread crumb trail, so now I have to read the manual to find out how to put everything back to where it was before.

Today I have photos of a pair of geese coming in for a landing at a nearby pond.  Even though the geese are big, they are so graceful.




Now I think I will make another cup of hot coffee, put in a load of laundry, and try to do a bit of designing.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B. 

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Sorry the doubler isn't working for you. I seldom use mine due to the loss of f-stops. Your photos are so beautiful, just keep shooting!

smiekeltje said...

Happy to hear you are feeling a bit better too. Take care to put on warm clothes, even if they are a bit too warm for the weather. ! Thse semi flues/colds are so tricky, they take the longest time to leave you body!
I hope temps outsiede will go up a bit, here at the moment also lower temperatures, still there is some sunshine, but I would liketemps around 75 F and with just a little breeze, perhaps next week again. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kyra