Sunday, April 3, 2011

What A Difference A Day Makes!

April, 3, 2011

Gosh, we've gone from snow to gorgeous!  Friday, Joe was outdoors shoveling snow,  and yesterday Tootsie and I spent an afternoon at the park taking photos of the birds.  Actually it was more like gulls, ducks and geese.

While I was at the park, I saw a young father taking photos of his son (I assume that was the connection).  I offered to take photos of the two of them together and send them to the Dad if he gave me his email addy.  I sent them on to him yesterday evening, and I hope he got them.  The photos came out Great!!!

Speaking of sending files, I had to use Media Fire to do this, and guess what I found?  Yup yup!  It seems that making lots of changes to things that haven't broken yet is contagious.  It took me quite a while to figure out how to get a link for a  folder so that I could send it.  Now I will have to spend some time on Media Fire figuring out what is what.

While looking for an old photograph, I came across this one of me and my eldest child, Audrey.  I think this was taken the Summer of 1961.  Gosh, I really was teeny weeny!!!  The photo is quite worn, and there isn't much I could do with it in Photoshop. 


I also have a photo from yesterday's outing to share.  I was lucky and got so many good photos, but I will save a lot of them for other days.  This particular photo shows a beautiful large gull coming in to land on the rock with some of his friends.


Last night, Tootsie and I took our snacks and curled up to watch a bit of television.  Animal Planet had a program on about all the different kinds of cats.  Very interesting!!  After that, we watched a program called "Bad Dog" and laughed a bit at the antics of some very naughty animals.

Tonight it's back to work, so I'll be busy doing laundry this afternoon.  Also, I want to make sure that I have everything ready to start posting our new April collab kit "It's Raining, Ducky Darling."   This one is a mix of Ducky Darling, Easter fun and Springtime.  Tomorrow I'll post Parts 1 & 2 (QP's) in one folder.   So watch for this tomorrow.

That's it for now.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

Baxter (She Devil on the blog) also enjoys Animal Planet but prefers shows on the big cats. She saw the previews for the Disney special coming out on Earth Day and is pouting because I won't take her to the theater to see it.