Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Trip To The Beauty Salon For Tootsie

February, 12, 2011
*
Good morning. It's mostly cloudy at the moment, but WOOHOO! It's going to be another "heat wave" day. The weatherman is saying "scattered flurries" and a high of 40 degrees F. I just can't see the flurries happening if the temp goes up to 40.
*
This is good weather for Miss Tootsie and me because we have to go out in a little while. Tootsie has an appointment at her beauty salon, and I have a couple of errands to do while I'm waiting for her.
*
Remember I told you yesterday about stopping to take some photos of a family of deer? Well, here are those photos. The deer all look as though they are trying to figure out what in the world I am doing with that funny thing stuck on my eye!! (camera) Aren't they just gorgeous?
*
Folks, it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. Just being able to get photos like this makes me quite pleased with myself and life. Watching my little Tootsie running up to me with licks and a wagging tail when I come home makes my whole day worthwhile.
*
I'm going now, to finish my coffee and get dressed. I'm hoping to have a freebie ready for you tomorrow. So till then, Y'all stay warm and have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

The deer pictures are awesome! Yes, sometimes we do need just a little thing to feel okay again!
Are you already busy with your packing suitcase?
I lke to do it a bit in advance, putting a suitcase somewhere and from time to time I put the stuff in it. But also happens I do it just the day before.
You have a great weekend!
Hugs
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Miss Tootsie all dolled up. I do She Devil's beauty routine by myself, including shaving her in the summer time to get rid of all the mats I've missed. She likes it as it makes her look thinner. Nice deer photos - looks like my back yard back home. This blogging stuff is fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the Photos Mom!!! Great job!! Keep up the Great work. Love You !!!

Rummage Baby